- Feelings of being overwhelmed, depressed or anxious about work or family life
- Change in behavior of yourself, family member or peers
- Concern or difficulty caring for yourself, parents or children
- Increased social isolation, or loss of daily connection with family and peers
- Unexpected or difficult life events
- Decreased desire to participate or loss of joy in activities you once enjoyed
Join the Employee Health and Well-being team each month as they partner with subject matter experts to offer sessions on various topics related to mental health.
Join the Employee Health and Well-being team for this empowering session as we come together to learn more about various topics to learn more about mental health and well-being. Click HERE to view past Mental Health Matters Sessions.
Whether you are already incorporating Mindful Meditation in your wellness routine or are new to the practice, these sessions are for you! In partnership with the AdventHealth Wellness Center at Celebration, Mindful Moments are quick 15-minute sessions to explore practical ways to foster gratitude, resilience, compassion and empathy in a supportive environment. Stay tuned for new sessions in 2022!
9. Click HERE to watch a past session of "Breaking the Ice on Mental Health."