Part 1: Annual Biometric Screening & In-range Values (or Health Coaching) & Annual Health Assessment (50 Points to earn $125)
Part 2: Participation in Employee Health and Well-being Programs & Activities (100 points to earn an additional $125)
Biometric Screening (15 points) +
4 In-range Values or Health Coaching (20 points) +
Health Assessment on WebMD (15 points) = 50 points
Your biometric screening includes body measurements and a simple finger stick to obtain a blood sample. Fasting is not required, however, fasting prior to your screening will provide more comprehensive results. During your screening, the following measurements are collected:
- Hemoglobin A1c/ Blood Sugar [in range ≤ 6.4]
- Cholesterol: total cholesterol, HDL, and LDL [in range total cholesterol ≤ 220]
- Blood pressure [in range ≤ 130/85]
- Height and weight to determine Body Mass Index [in range BMI 18.5-27]
Outside of the Biometric Range Values?
Complete a WebMD telephone health coaching by calling 1-888-321-1509 or chat messaging for each missed biometric value. WebMD coaches will provide helpful advice and support as you work toward improving your health. (i.e. If you are out of range in 2 biometric values, you will need to do 2 health coaching calls to make up for those wellness incentive points in Part 1.)
2023 Biometric Screening Options
A. Complete your screening at an onsite campus event.
Complete your Biometric Screening at a AdventHealth campus near you. An appointment must first be scheduled by logging into WebMD and selecting, "Know Your Numbers: Attend a biometric screening at a campus near you!". Onsite screenings are available at various locations and dates in the first half of the year; see the schedule HERE. These appointments are free of charge and results will be loaded to WebMD automatically.
B. Complete your screening with your Primary Care Provider (PCP).
Complete your Biometric Screening with your primary care physician. Print and bring the 2023 PCP Form with you to your next physician visit. Follow the directions at the bottom of the form to submit the form. Submit to email@example.com or fax to (407) 303-0533 [Attn: On-site Department] no later than October 31st. (This email/fax is ONLY for this Health Check Form, please do not fax other forms.) AdventHealth is not responsible for any costs associated with this option. This form is only applicable to Central Florida Division team members.
C. Complete your screening at a Quest Diagnostic Center.
Complete your Biometric Screening at a Quest Diagnostic Center near you (this is a venipuncture blood draw). An appointment must first be scheduled by logging into WebMD and selecting, "Know Your Numbers: Get a biometric screening offered by Quest & WebMD!". Be sure to schedule no later than October 31st. Please note, appointments and locations are first come first serve basis and are free of charge (paid for by AdventHealth if scheduled through WebMD). These results will be loaded to WebMD automatically.
Participate in various Employee Health and Well-being Programming throughout the year to earn 100 points in Part 2 (or the Supplemental Program) of the Wellness Incentive and an additional $125*. Learn more about our yearly offerings of our programs by visiting our calendar or "Programs & Offerings" tab to see the new ways to earn points and improve your health.
*Though you can start earning and reporting points for Part 2 at any point throughout the year prior to the November 30 deadline, you must complete 50/50 points in Part 1 in order to receive the additional $125 for Part 2.
October 31st. All Biometric Screenings MUST to be submitted and received no later than October 31st of the current incentive year. Please allow yourself plenty of time to submit your results and ensure your points are loaded prior to the deadline. Any submissions received after October 31st will not be accepted.
November 30th. All WebMD and portal activity, including but not limited to- Health Assessment, Health Coaching, and Self-Reported activities MUST be completed and reported by November 30th of the current incentive year. Check to ensure ALL your points are showing on the REWARDS tab prior to the deadline to ensure your completion.
Team Members, including those with AHMG, CentraCare, Hospice of the Comforter, AHU, and Polk County are eligible to receive the Employee Health & Well-being Wellness Incentive. Volunteers, interns, contract workers, & consultants are not eligible. AdventHealth Team members from divisions outside of the Central Florida Division (i.e. Corporate Team Members, West Division Team Members, etc.) are not eligible to use our PCP Form or On-site Biometric Screenings. Please reach out to your division's Wellness Lead for direction. To be eligible for the Wellness Incentive, employees must be employed through December 31.
- I forgot my username or password for WebMD, how do I retrieve it? Call WebMD at 1-888-321-1509 or click on "Forgot Username or Password?" on the WebMD homepage to retrieve your username or password.
- I am per diem/part-time, can I still participate? Yes; per diem, part-time and full-time team members, including those with AHMG, CentraCare, Hospice Care, AHU and Polk County are eligible to receive the Employee Health & Well-being Wellness Incentive. Volunteers, interns, contract workers, & consultants are not eligible. AdventHealth Team members from divisions outside of the Central Florida Division (i.e. Corporate Team Members, West Division Team Members, etc.) are not eligible to use our PCP Form or On-site Biometric Screenings. Please reach out to your division's Wellness Lead for direction.
- I completed my Biometric Screening but my results are not showing up, what do I do? It can take up to 2 weeks for your Biometric Screening results to load. Make sure you have "Opted In" to allow results to be imported into your WebMD account. To make sure you have opted-in, please log into your WebMD account and click on your name in the upper right hand corner to get to Settings. Once you have clicked on Settings, you should make sure the check box is checked next to the paragraph that reads “Yes, I would like to update my WebMD Health Record with my imported personal health information. Personal health information contains validated data from an external source from your health insurance plan, your pharmacy benefit plan, or your lab vendor.” Click Save. If your results still are not showing up and you are a Central Florida Division Team Member, please reach out to our team for assistance.
- Can I use bloodwork from last year to fulfill the Biometric Screening portion of the Wellness Incentive for this year? Your Biometric Screening or bloodwork must be completed between December 1st of the previous year through October 31st of the current year. All results MUST be submitted and received prior to the October 31st deadline.
- I got bloodwork at an AdventHealth facility with my doctor, will my results automatically be uploaded? No- unless you have been screened at one of the Employee Health and Well-being sponsored events or through Quest (when scheduled through WebMD), you MUST submit a PCP Form prior to October 31st.
- I competed my Health Assessment last year, will I receive my 15 points for this year? No- You must complete your online Health Assessment on WebMD annually.
- I completed Health Coaching outside of WebMD, does that count? No- Health Coaching calls must be completed through WebMD, points will be reflected when the call or messaging sessions are completed.
- How many Health Coaching calls can I complete in a 24-hour period? You cannot complete more than ONE Health Coaching call per day. Health Coaching messaging can take up to a week to fulfill one "session". Please take note of this as you approach the November 30th deadline.
- I was out of range in 3 of the 4 values in my Biometric Screening, am I still eligible to receive the Wellness Incentive? Yes, you just need 1 WebMD Health Coaching call for every out-of-range value; therefore, you would need to do 3 Health Coaching calls in this scenario.
- I attended an Employee Health and Well-being education course; how do I receive points? Log into your WebMD account, go to the supplemental section and self-report the course or program you completed prior to November 30.
- How can I check to ensure I have completed all the necessary steps to receive the Wellness Incentive? Log into your WebMD account and click on the Rewards tab to view your points. You must have 50/50 in Part 1 for $125 and 100/100 in Part 2 for an additional $125.
- Can I earn money by just completing part of the Wellness Incentive? If you complete JUST Part 1, you can earn $125. However you must complete the 50/50 points in Part 1 in order to receive the additional $125 for Part 2.
- I completed all the necessary steps and earned all my points, when will I get paid? The payout for the Wellness Incentive is in December of the current year, usually right before Christmas. As long as you are still employed with AdventHealth and receiving paychecks at the time of the payout, the incentive will show up in your paycheck listed as "Wellness Incentive" under earnings.
- I did not receive the Wellness Incentive payout in December, but believe I should have; what can I do? If you have reviewed the FAQs above and still believe you should have earned the incentive, please log into your WebMD account to take screenshots of your points in both Part 1 and Part 2 from the REWARDS page. Contact us with your Employee ID number, screenshots of your points, and a brief explanation NO LATER THAN THE FOLLOWING JANUARY 31st for our team to review. After January 31st, we will NOT be able to accept or review any inquiries.